About this Banarasi Dupatta with big patan patola design
- Look great with Banarasi dupatta having Kalash and Elephant motifs.
- Its central part is filled with bold patan patola style woven all over with golden zari and multi color resham.
- Kalash (pot) and elephant motifs are woven within stylised grid with golden zari and multi colour resham yarns to give a patan patola look.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this dupatta.
- Solid golden zari is woven over border and anchal.
- The dupatta measures around 91 cms in width and 240 cms in length. Exact length may vary by piece.
- It weighs around 286 grams.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with golden zari to obtain this piece.
- This dupatta suits best for festivals or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 to 48 hours of confirmation.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for delivery of this Banarasi dupatta, depending upon your location.