About this Banarasi Dupatta with Shikargah jaal
- Featuring art silk Banarasi dupatta with Shikargah jaal as main design element of the dupatta.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this piece.
- This dupatta has shikargah jaal, woven all over in golden zari.
- Shikargah jaal depicts the scene of forest with flower and leafs representing tress and animals like tiger, elephant, deer, horse and birds.
- Solid golden zari is woven over border and anchal part.
- Warp and weft is filled with art silk yarns to obtain this dupatta.
- Length of the dupatta is around 242 cms and width is around 92 cms.
- This dupatta weighs around 281 grams.
- To clean this dupatta, dry wash is recommended.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 to 48 hours of confirmation.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for delivery of this Banarasi dupatta, depending upon your location.