About Beige Banarasi Silk Saree
- An elegant piece of biege color Banarasi Silk saree from the looms of Benaras.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to get the desired design in woven form.
- Center part is adorned with clove motifs along with floral jaal woven all over.
- Grid pattern along with solid stripe of gold zari is woven to highlight the border part.
- Anchal part is embebed with elegant placement of rhombus motifs.
- Silk yarns are used in warp as well as weft to obtain this piece.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 340 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.