About Beige Banarasi Silk Saree
- This is a timeless piece of Beige color Banarasi silk saree.
- This saree is handloom made with half portion woven with floral jaal and half with tissue brocade.
- It took 2 weavers' hardwork of 20 days to get one piece of this saree.
- Zari woven stylized floral jaal is enhancing the pleating part with cream color background.
- Zari woven tissue with brocade motifs of aesthetic paisley in two colors are highlighting the shoulder part.
- Beautiful paisley boota is woven over border in gold zari.
- Geometrical honeycomb pattern is woven in gold zari over anchal.
- Katan silk yarn is used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 850 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.