About Beige Red Art Silk Cotton Saree
- A timeless piece of beige and red color art silk cotton saree from Banaras.
- It has meticulously woven jaal of paisley design in red color, all over its central part.
- Its border is adorned with mini paisley motifs in red and stripe of ghichcha in beige color.
- Anchal part is kept simple with solid woven ghichcha yarn and mini paisley motifs.
- This saree is made with jacquard weaving technique to obtain the desired design in woven form.
- Wear it over festivals or parties to grace the occasion.
- Beige color symbolize rootness and it adds a sense of modesty in the personality of its holder.
- The saree measures 44 inches by width and around 5.5 meters by length and it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length around 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Art Silk yarn is infused in warp and cotton yarn in weft to get this classic piece.
- Dry clean is recommended as washing instruction.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days, depending upon the location for the parcel to reach you.