About Black Banarasi silk Dupatta
- An elegant piece of black color Banarasi Silk dupatta.
- Its central part is highlighted with mini polka dots motifs woven in gold zari, all over.
- It has solid woven borders in gold zari.
- Anchal part has gold zari woven to make a dotted pattern.
- Single knot tassels are enhancing the edges.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to craft this piece.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and georgette silk in weft to culminate this dupatta.
- The dimension of dupatta measures 95 cms wide and 250 cms long.
- Weight of the dupatta is 270 grams.
- Apt to carry at festivals or special occassions.
- Washing instruction: dry clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.