About Black Banarasi Silk Saree
- A pleasing piece of black color Banarasi silk saree.
- This is a handwoven cutwork saree.
- It has plain central part woven in black color.
- Border part is adorned with mini vertical stripes of gold zari.
- Skirt part has mini floral booti arranges in triangular pattern.
- Anchal has grid pattern woven in gold zari.
- Jacquard weaving method is used to culminate this saree.
- It takes around 15 days for a weaver to produce this saree over handloom.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this saree.
- Length of this saree is around 5.5 meters and width is 44 inches. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The saree weighs 470 grams.
- The saree looks best when wore at festive occassion or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.