About Blue Art Silk Cotton Saree | Sari
- Blue color art silk cotton saree crafted in Banaras known for its Banarasi Sarees.
- The saree is made using jaquard weaving technique, where desired designs or patterns are obtained in woven form over the fabric.
- The centre part is kept gracefully plain in solid blue color supernet.
- Border is designed with Lotus flower motifs woven intricately with resham yarns in beige and cream color.
- It has plain and simple anchal in self color.
- Warp is filled with art silk yarns and weft with cotton yarns to make it a light weight saree perfect for summers.
- This saree gels well with any casual occassions.
- Blue is the color associated with sky and sea that reflects a sense of freedom and freshness in the carrier.
- The saree measures 44 inches by width and 5.5 meters (approx.) by length and it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.