About Blue Art Silk Saree
- Featuring blue color art silk saree from the looms of Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- Art Silk yarns are used in warp and weft to bring out this pleasing piece.
- It has plain central part woven in solid blue color.
- Paisley boota is woven with gold zari over its border part.
- Multicolor stripes of resham is complementing the anchal with intrictely knotted fringes over the edges.
- Jacquard weave is used to craft this outfit.
- The saree goes best went wore at festivals or party occasions.
- Blue color signifies ocean and sky and it adds a sense of freedom and freshness in its holder.
- Its width is 44 inches and length is around 5.5 meters. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight os the saree is round 400 grams.
- We recommend to dry wash this saree inorder to clean it.
- We dispatch orders within 24 hour of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days for goods to reach you, depending upon your location.