About Blue Banarasi Silk Saree
- An opulent piece of blue color Banarasi Silk saree.
- Made with jacquard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- Geometrical patterned jaal are woven all over the center part in blue resham.
- Aesthetic lotus flower boota is woven in gold zari to highlight the border part.
- Honey comb pattern is woven in gold zari over the anchal.
- Silk yarns are used in warp and weft to culminate this piece.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 500 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
Prabha Creations is a brand that is situated in Varanasi, the cultural capital of India. It is a house of creative clothes and accessories which includes sarees and dupattas for every occasion. The brand utilize and channelize the artisans skills scattered in the various parts of the country and link them together to keep the tradition alive.