About Blue Banarasi Silk Saree
- A beautiful piece of blue color Banarasi Silk saree from the looms of Benaras.
- Made with jacquard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- Center part is adorned with floral jaal woven in gold zari, all over.
- Stylized leaf jaal are highlighting the border part in gold zari.
- Eye pattern jaal are placed beautifully to add elegance to anchal part.
- Georgette silk yarns are used in warp and weft to culminate this piece.
- This is saree is apt to wear at special occasions.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 510 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.