About Blue Pink Art Silk Saree
- Featuring blue and pink color art silk saree from the looms of Banaras well known for its Banarasi sarees.
- It has purple color paisley motifs patched all over the centre part.
- This is a half and half saree where one half part is blue color and other half is pink.
- Pink and purple color fabrics stripes are patched at the border.
- The anchal part is has diagonal stripes of pink and blue fabrics and purple color paisley boota patched.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft to bring out this beautiful ensemble.
- This dress is best to wear at festivals or parties.
- Pink color represents care and blue color signifies freshness, together they add a sense of softness in its holder's nature.
- The saree measures 44 inches in width and 5.5 meters in length. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Washing instruction is recommended as dry clean.
- We dispatch the orders within 24 hours of confirmation.
- Delivery of the goods may take 2-7 working days, depending upon your location.