About Chiku Brown Art Silk Cotton Saree:
- A flawless piece of chiku brown color art silk cotton saree woven in Banaras famed for its Banarasi Sarees.
- Art Silk yarn is used in warp and cotton yarns are used in weft along with gold zari to bring out this aesthetic piece.
- Centre part of the saree is kept plain and woven in solid chiku color to give it a sober look.
- Border and anchal are composed with solid gold zari woven elemantarily.
- Chiku brown is the color of growth and stability that exhibits the property of friendliness and honesty.
- This saree is perfect to wear in parties or festive occassions.
- It comes with a width of 44 inches and length of 5.5 meters (approx.) along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The saree weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.