About Fuchsia Katan Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- A quintessential piece of fuchsia color Katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This dupatta is neatly woven over handlooms.
- It took labour of 2 weavers for 3-4 days to bring one piece of such dupatta.
- Motifs are carved in kadhwa manner.
- Pure katan silk yarns are used in warp as well as weft along with gold zari to culminate this piece.
- Flower motifs are woven all over the center in gold zari.
- Jaal of flower is woven over the border and anchal in gld zari.
- This dupatta is around 100 cms wide and 250 cms long.
- It weighs around 250 grams.
- Dry clean is suggested as wash care.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.