About Fuchsia Katan Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- Add sophistication to your personality with our Fuchsia color Katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This is a handloom made dupatta.
- It takes the labour of two weavers for 3-4 days to bring out one piece of such dupatta.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate it.
- Pure katan silk yarns are used in warp as well weft along with gold and silver zari to obtain this dupatta.
- Center part of the dupatta is highlighted with tree motifs woven by using two color zari: Gold (Sona) and Silver (Rupa).
- Grid pattern jaal is woven with gold zari over border and anchal part.
- The width and length of the dupatta measures 102x252 cms.
- It weighs around 360 grams.
- Wash Instruction is suggested as dry clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.