About Green Banarasi silk Dupatta
- A gorgeous piece of green color Banarasi Silk dupatta.
- It has stylized motifs woven all over the center in gold zari.
- Running stripes of leaf jaal is surounding the central part.
- Border and anchal are highlighted with chevron pattern woven in gold zari over pink background.
- Single knot tassels are enhancing the edges.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to craft this piece.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and georgette silk in weft to culminate this dupatta.
- It measures 90 cms in width and 250 cms in length.
- It weighs 270 grams.
- Apt to carry at festivals or special occassions.
- Washing instruction: dry clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.