About Green Banarasi Silk Saree
- This is a sauve green color Banarasi Silk saree from the looms of Benaras.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to get the desired design in woven form.
- Center part is infused with stylized leaf motifs in gold zari.
- Lotus motifs in multi color is woven to highlight the border part.
- Anchal part is embebed with multi color lotus flower motifs.
- Warp as well as weft are filled with silk yarns to obtain this piece.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- Weight of the saree is around 410 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.