About Green Chiffon Banarasi Silk Saree
- An opulent piece of green color handwoven Banarasi Silk saree.
- Made with jacquard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- Mini leaf motifs are woven all over the center part in blue resham and gold zari.
- Aesthetic floral jaal is woven in green resham to highlight the border part.
- Stylized leaf boota in blue resham is woven over the anchal.
- Chiffon Silk yarns are used in warp and weft to culminate this piece.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 550 grams.
- The saree is made over handlooms.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.