About Green Kora Art Silk Saree | Sari
- This is a beautiful piece of green color kora art silk saree crafted in Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- It has stylized motifs woven intricately all over its centre with green resham yarn.
- The border part is adorned with detailed stripes of red and green resham yarn and gold zari.
- Its anchal is highlighted with wave pattern woven neatly with green resham yarn.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft to bring out this alluring saree.
- This saree is meticulously woven in jacquard weave to get the output of desired design in woven form.
- This fresh piece is perfectly woven for summer season.
- Green color signifies harmony and embeds freshness in its carrier's persona.
- The dimension of saree measures 44 inches in width and 5.5 meters (approx.) in length, it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.