About Green Banarasi Silk Saree
- An attractive piece of green color Banarasi silk saree from the lanes of Benaras.
- Made with jacquard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- This saree is dyed with two tones flowing with the shades of green color.
- Center part is infused with aesthetic floral jaal woven in gold zari.
- Border part is adorned with floral boota woven in gold zari.
- Anchal part is highlighted with stylized boota woven in gold zari.
- Georgette silk yarns are used in warp and weft to culminate this piece.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 620 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.