About Hand painted Banarasi Silk Saree
- This is an attracive piece of orange color Banarasi silk saree.
- Its central layout is highlighted thick diagonal stripes of orange and cream color, outlined with gold zari.
- Border part is adorned with stripes of gold zari with orange background and brocade woven stylized jaal in gold zari with pink background.
- Anchal has brocade woven stylized jaal in gold zari with pink background.
- Hand paint method is used to fill the color in this saree.
- Silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this saree.
- Length of this saree is around 5.5 meters and width is 44 inches. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The saree weighs 360 grams.
- The saree looks best when wore at festive occassions.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.