About Green Silk Cotton Saree | Sari
- Green color silk cotton saree handcrafted in Banaras.
- Made with jaquard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- Centre part has aesthetic floral motifs woven all over in pink and orange color with antique gold color zari.
- Border and anchal is kept plain with antique gold zari to give it a sober look.
- Silk yarn is used in warp and cotton yarn in weft along with antique gold zari to give the saree a perfect glaze.
- This saree is woven manually by hand over handloom which is an old and traditional form of weaving.
- It takes a special art and craft skills to weave sarees on handlooms. It employs a huge population of poor artisans and is the only source of income to them.
- Green is a color of growth and equilibrium that gives a sense of balance to its bearer.
- This light weighted saree is apt for summer season.
- It has a dimension of width 44 inches and length 6.25 meters (approx.) that includes saree part of length 5.5 meters (approx.) and blouse piece 0.75 meters (approx.) long.
- Weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.