About Magenta Kora Art Silk Saree
- This is an exclusive magenta color kora art silk saree woven intricately in Banaras.
- The saree is made using jacquard weaving technique where desired design is obtained in woven form.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to culminate this masterpiece.
- The centre part is infused with delicate motifs of shells and flora in gold zari, all over.
- Stylized paisley boota and jaal is used over border to give it a graceful look.
- Anchal is adorned with floral bootas woven intricately in gold zari.
- The saree suits best when wore at festivals or special ocassions.
- Magenta color represents universal love and it promote compassion and kindness.
- It comes with a width of 44 inches and length of 5.5 meters (approx.) along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The saree weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.