About Orange Green Art Silk Saree
- Look stylish in this beautiful orange and green color art silk saree crafted neatly by Banarasi weavers.
- The saree is made by patching orange color and green color brocade fabrics with aesthetic leaf motifs all over the saree.
- Stone work is done over the motifs to highlight it.
- The broder part is adorned with patched brocade fabric with paisley motifs woven in pink color..
- Anchal part has pleasing paisley motifs embroidered and patched brocade fabrics with pink color woven paisley motifs and yellow color woven floral jaal.
- Skirt part is patched with orange brocade fbarics with multicolor woven leaf motifs and are highlighted with stone work.
- Jaquard weaving technique is used to craft this piece where desired design is obtained in woven form.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft to culminate this saree.
- Green color has property of affluence and orange color signifies good luck. Their combination adds a charm in the personality of its carrier.
- This outfit is apt to wear at festivals or party occasions.
- The saree measures 44 inches by width and 5.5 meters (approx.) by length and it comes along with a unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- We recommend dry clean method to clean the saree.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days, depending upon your location to deliver goods.