About Orange Kora Art Silk Saree
- An elegant piece of orange color kora art silk saree from the looms of Banaras.
- Stylized leaf motifs are woven all over the central layout in pink resham yarn.
- Border part is highlighted with solid stripe of green resham and gold zari.
- Aesthetic leaf motifs are woven in pink resham yarn over the anchal part.
- This piece is woven using jacquard weaving technique where desired design is obtained in woven form.
- Warp and weft are filled with art silk yarns.
- This outfit can be comfortably wore at formal occasions.
- Orange color signifies success and it stimulates enthusiasm in its holder's personality.
- Length of the saree is around 5.5 meters and width is 44 inches. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The saree weighs around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended as wash care.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days depending upon your location for goods to reach you.