About Pink Banarasi Silk Saree
- This is a captivating piece of pink color Banarasi Silk saree.
- The saree is made over handlooms.
- Made with jaquard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- Center part is adorned with mini leaf booti woven with gold zari.
- Turquoise color resham yarn is woven in diagonal stripe pattern to highlight the border and anchal part.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and georgette silk in weft to culminate this piece.
- It took around 12 days to make one piece of this saree.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 740 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.