About Pink Banarasi Dupatta
- A magnificent piece of pink color Banarasi dupatta.
- This is a handwoven silk dupatta.
- It has stylized motifs woven all over the center along with grid pattern formed by mini flowers, in gold zari.
- It has contrasting border part highlighted with grid pattern woven in gold zari over pink background.
- Solid gold zari is woven over anchal part.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to craft this piece.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and georgette silk in weft to culminate this dupatta.
- It measures 89 cms in width and 236 cms in length.
- It weighs 270 grams.
- Apt to carry at festivals or special occassions.
- Washing instruction: dry clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.