About Pink red Banarasi Dupatta
- Featuring pink red color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this piece.
- This dupatta has shikargah jaal, woven all over in gold zari.
- Shikargah jaal depicts the scene of forest with flower and leafs representing tress and animals like tiger, elephant, deer, horse and birds.
- Solid gold zari is woven over border and anchal part.
- Warp and weft is filled with art silk yarns to obtain this dupatta.
- Length of the dupatta is around 234 cms and width is around 90 cms.
- This dupatta weighs around 320 grams.
- To clean this dupatta, dry wash is recommended.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.