About Pink silk cotton Banarasi Dupatta
- Be the muse with our pink color silk cotton Banarasi dupatta.
- This is a handloom made dupatta.
- It took around 2 days to make 1 piece of this dupatta.
- Its central part is infused with dots motifs woven in floral pattern all over in gold and silver zari.
- Organza silk yarns are used in warp and cotton yarns are used in weft along with gold zari to culminate this piece.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used make this dupatta.
- The measurement of this dupatta is 92 cms wide and 254 cms long.
- It weighs around 210 grams.
- Tassels are decorated with single knots.
- This dupatta is best to carry at festivals or other special occassions.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.