About Pistachio green Banarasi Silk Saree
- This is a delicate piece of pistachio green color Banarasi silk saree.
- The saree features painstakingly woven paisley motifs woven with cream, orange and green color resham yarns and each motif is precisely outlined by antique gold zari.
- The same combination is used in border to decorate it with floral jaal.
- Anchal is replenished with floral bootas.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to bring out the designs in this saree.
- Georgette silk yarns are used in warp and weft which make this piece.
- It has a light weight with good fall, hence making it a perfect monsoon outfit.
- Pistachio green color signifies richness, calmness and sophistication giving a feel of confidence to its bearer.
- This saree measures 44 inches wide and 5.5 meters (approx.) long and comes with an unstitched blouse of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.