About Red Art Silk Saree
- Red color art silk saree from the looms of Banaras.
- This Banarasi saree is made using jacquard weaving technique.
- It has meticulously woven leaf motifs all over the central part, in gold zari.
- Stylized paisley jaal along with floral motifs, woven in gold zari is adorning the border part.
- Anchal part is highlighted with stripes of gold zari.
- This outfit goes best when wear at festivals or formal occasions.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft to culminate this sober dress.
- Red color signifies fire and it adds a sense of passion in the personality of its bearer.
- The saree is approximately 5.5 meters long and 44 inches wide. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- Weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean method is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are dispatched with 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to deliver goods, depending upon the recepient's location.