About Red Banarasi Silk Saree
- A distinguished piece of red color handwoven Banarasi Silk saree.
- Made with jaquard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- Aesthetic floral booti woven in kaduwa manner in gold zari all over the center.
- Stripes of red yellow and green resham is highlighting he border part.
- Solid gold zari is woven over the anchal.
- Katan Silk yarns are used in warp and weft to culminate this piece.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 550 grams.
- The saree is made over handlooms.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.