About Red Banarasi Silk Saree
- An elegant piece of red color handwoven Banarasi Silk saree.
- Made with jaquard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- Alluring leaf motifs are woven in green resham all over the center.
- Border part is adorned with stripes of gold zari.
- Anchal is looking sophisticated with solid woven gold zari.
- Katan Silk yarns are used in warp and weft to culminate this piece.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 600 grams.
- The saree is made over handlooms.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
Prabha Creations is a brand that is situated in Varanasi, the cultural capital of India. It is a house of creative clothes and accessories which includes sarees and dupattas for every occasion. The brand utilize and channelize the artisans skills scattered in the various parts of the country and link them together to keep the tradition alive.