About Red Banarasi Silk Saree
- A mesmerizing piece of red color Banarasi silk saree from the lanes of Benaras.
- Paisley bootas are woven, all over the central part in gold zari and ghichcha yarn.
- Border part has solid part and mini floral jaal woven with gold zari.
- Anchal has floral jaal woven in gold zari and ghichcha yarn.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari and ghichcha to obtain this saree.
- Length of this saree is around 5.5 meters and width is 44 inches. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The saree weighs 400 grams.
- The saree looks best when wore at festive occassion or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.