About Rust Banarasi Silk Saree
- Rust color Banarasi Silk saree from the lanes of Benaras.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to get the desired design in woven form.
- Central part is infused with floral jaal woven all over in orange resham and gold zari.
- Solid woven gold zari is highlighting the border.
- Floral jaal are woven all over the anchal part in gold zari.
- Warp as well as weft are filled with silk yarns along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- Weight of the sareeis 410 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.