About Sapphire blue Banarasi Dupatta
- Grace the occassion with our sapphire blue color katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This is a handwoven dupatta.
- It took around 3 to 4 days to weave one piece of this dupatta.
- Central part of dupatta is infused with aesthetic stylized floral jaal, woven all over in gold and silver zari.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to culminate this dupatta.
- It has honey comb pattern border filled with mini floral motifs, woven in gold zari.
- Its anchal part has bird eye pattern filled with mini floral motifs in gold zari.
- It measures 90 cms. in width and 266 cms long.
- Weight of the dupatta is 290 grams.
- Dry wash method is recommended to clean this piece.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.