About Sea Green Art Silk Saree
- Steal the look in this sea green color art silk saree from the looms of Banaras.
- Jaquard weaving technique is used to culminate this piece.
- Multi color floral motifs in pink and blue resham yarn and gold zari are woven all over the saree.
- Border part is adorned with floral jaal in gold zari and paisley boota.
- Anchal part has big paisly and floral bootas in multi color resham and gold zari.
- Art silk yarns along with gold zari are used in warp and weft to culminate this ensemble.
- Sea green color signifies freedom and it adds a sense of freshness in the its bearer's attitude.
- Wedding functions or formal occasions are the suitable events to carry this saree
- This saree comes in a length of around 5.5 meters and width of 44 inches. Additional unstitched blouse piece also come along, of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean method is recommended to care for washing.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days , depending upon the location to deliver the goods.