About Turquoise Banarasi Silk Saree
- Turquoise color Banarasi silk saree from the loom sof Benaras.
- Made with jaquard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- Centre part has aesthetic floral jaal woven all over with self color.
- Border is kept plain with ghichcha yarn to give add a shaded effect.
- Anchal has detailed paisley and lotus woven jaal.
- Silk yarn is used in warp and weft along with ghichcha silk to give the saree a perfect glaze.
- Tuquoise is a color of sea that gives a sense of coolness ans freshness to its carrier.
- Apt for parties and festivals.
- It has a dimension of width 44 inches and length 6.25 meters (approx.) that includes saree part of length 5.5 meters (approx.) and blouse piece 0.75 meters (approx.) long.
- Weighs around 490 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.