About Yellow Banarasi silk Dupatta
- A stunning piece of yellow color Banarasi Silk dupatta.
- It has neatly woven floral jaal in gold zari, all over the central part.
- Border and anchal are highlighted with diagonal stripes woven in gold zari over pink background.
- Single knot tassels are enhancing the edges.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to craft this piece.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and georgette silk in weft to culminate this dupatta.
- It measures 90 cms in width and 245 cms in length.
- It weighs 260 grams.
- Apt to carry at festivals or special occassions.
- Washing instruction: dry clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.